ABOUT FUCKING TIME!

Phew. But I'm tryin', Ringo. I'm trying real hard to be a good writer.
And like I said, I'm trying to finish at least part 2 within the year. And things should speed up considerably starting next chapter.

Thursday 11 March 2010

Interludic interview with half a vampire...

...quarter werewolf, femme fatale and a very normal girl. This meme thing has been around for years, and I've done it with my characters several times, to get to know them better. Here are the leading ladies of Sun-kissed.


1) How old are you?

Stasya: I was born in 1827. You can do the math yourself.

Kielo: None of your business, sweetheart!

Claudia: I’m 22.

Heidi: Getting very close to 25 here.


2) Height?

Stasya: I’m almost 160 cm.

Kielo: Just admit that you’re only 159.

Stasya: Never!

Kielo: I’m 175.

Claudia: I’m, umm, let me think… 5 feet and five inches.

Heidi: I’m something around five and nine.


3) Do you have any bad traits?

Stasya: Of course not. *cough*

Kielo: Me neither. *coughs as well*

Claudia: I tend to be insecure.

Heidi: Aww, sweetie! *hugs Claudia* You’re the sweetest thing ever!

Claudia: Really?

Heidi: Really really!

Kielo: *gag*


4) Are you a virgin?

Stasya: Not for a very long time now.

Kielo: No.

Claudia: …no! *blushes*

Heidi: No. *big grin*


5) Who's your mate/spouse?

Stasya: I thought it was Kielo, but…

Kielo: Are you still upset about that?

Stasya: You fooled me for days, and then had your friends tie me outside to die in the sun. Fuck YES I’m still upset about that!

Kielo: Well sor-ry!

Stasya: You oughta be.

Claudia: …Heidi.

Heidi: …Claudia. Man, you two have issues.

Kielo: Thank you, Captain Obvious.

Stasya: Don’t sass my friends, bitch!

Kielo: You going to stop me?

Kashii: NEXT QUESTION!


6) Have any kids?

Stasya: No. Never did, never will.

Kielo: No.

Claudia: No, but I’d like some.

Heidi: No, but maybe one day.

Claudia: We could adopt!


7) Favorite food?

Stasya: Sushi.

Kielo: A good steak.

Claudia: Fish ‘n chips!

Heidi: A bloody steak.


8) Favorite ice cream flavor?

Stasya: Blueberry.

Kielo: Cherry Garcia.

Claudia: Chocolate.

Heidi: Vanilla.


9) Killed anyone?

Stasya: Too many to count.

Kielo: Not yet, but I’m still young!

Claudia: No, I could never kill someone.

Heidi: No, but I guess I could if they were trying to hurt my Claudia.

Claudia: My heroine!

Kielo: …


10) Hate anyone?

Stasya: *glares at Kielo*

Kielo: *looks at the ceiling*

Claudia: The kids who used to bully me at school. But I’m trying to get over it.

Heidi: Nah. I get annoyed at people, but I try not to hate anyone.


11) Any Secrets?

Stasya: Yes, but I’m not telling.

Kielo: A lady never tells.

Claudia: Just one. And it’s not very big.

Heidi: Not really.


12) Love anyone?

Stasya: *looks at the ceiling*

Kielo: *glares at Stasya*

Claudia: Heidi!

Heidi: Claudia!


13) Tacos?

Stasya: No thanks.

Kielo: Yes.

Claudia: Mmm, yes!

Heidi: *gigglesnort*

Stasya: What are you laughing about?

Heidi: I’ll email the YouTube link to you later.


14) Ever slept in all day?

Stasya: I’m a night person, so yes.

Kielo: Yes, quite often.

Claudia: Not since I was a kid. Have to work!

Heidi: Sometimes, when I have a day off.

Claudia: You’d rather sleep than spend time with me?

Kielo: *whispers* Ooh, trouble in paradise!

Heidi: Well, only when you have to work, sweetie!

Claudia: Oh! I love you!

Heidi: Love you too!

Kielo: …


15) Favorite show?

Stasya: I prefer movies to shows.

Kielo: Desperate Housewives.

Claudia: Doctor Who! I love number 10, he’s so… scruffy!

Heidi: I dig Bones.

Kielo: Oh pun-ny… *eyeroll*


16) Favorite movie?

Stasya: Either Gone with the Wind or Moulin Rouge!

Kielo: Nosferatu and other good vampire movies. For the love of God and all that’s holy, do NOT talk to me about Twilight!

Claudia: I like the old Star Wars movies. The new ones are pretty bad, though.

Heidi: Company of Wolves. Storywise it’s not so great, but I like the effects.


17) Favorite band?

Stasya: Cole Porter.

Kielo: He’s still not a band. I like Depeche Mode and Blondie.

Claudia: I like Muse.

Heidi: I work in a music shop so I get to listen to a LOT of music. Current favourites are Dinosaur Jr., The Clash and Rammstein. I tend to like heavy rock, but can easily listen to just about anything.

Kielo: The question was favourite band, not an essay.

Heidi: Shut up, bitch.

Kielo: Oh, it’s so ON.

Kashii: Next question!!!


18) Eye colors?

Stasya: Dark brown, slightly reddish.

Kielo: Brown as well.

Claudia: Green.

Heidi: Yellow, bitches.

Kielo: I’d say light brown.

Heidi: I’m sure you would. Bitch.

Kashii: Fuck’s sake. Next!

Kielo: You can’t keep a good bitch down, honey.

Heidi: …


19) Skin?

Stasya: I’m as pale as they come.

Kielo: I’ve got a nice tan going on.

Claudia: I’m pale, but I have freckles.

Heidi: Sweet, sweet chocolaty brown.

Claudia: I could lick it for hours!

Stasya: …

Kielo: …

Claudia: *blush*

Heidi: Awwwww yeah. *big shit-eating grin*


20) Fat/Average/Slim?

Stasya: Slim. Bony, even.

Kielo: I’m fit enough.

Claudia: Slim, I guess. I wish I was more curvy.

Heidi: I’m average with curves in all the right places.


21) Rain, sunshine?

Stasya: Rain.

Kielo: Sunshine.

Claudia: Sunshine.

Heidi: Sunshine.

Stasya: Thanks for the solidarity, guys…


22) Pool, Beach?

Stasya: Pool.

Kielo: Pool.

Claudia: Pool. More intimacy.

Heidi: Either is fine.


23) Camping, staying home?

Stasya: I like both.

Kielo: ‘Camping’ at the gay bar.

Claudia: That sounds nice!

Heidi: …yes it actually does.

Stasya: Yeah I’d like to change my answer to that as well.


24) Dog or cat?

Stasya: Cat.

Kielo: Cat.

Claudia: Dog.

Heidi: Wolf.


25) Believe in aliens?

Stasya: I suppose they’re possible.

Kielo: I believe in a lot of weird shit these days, so why not.

Claudia: Ditto.

Heidi: Yeah, what they said.


26) Natural born, or clone?

Stasya: Natural. Kind of.

Kielo: Natural.

Claudia: Natural, but wrong.

Heidi: Natural, as in SUPERnatural.

Kielo: Oh you just love to rub it in, don’t you?

Heidi: Blow me.


27) Car or ship?

Stasya: I prefer my feet.

Kielo: Car. A nice one.

Claudia: Subway. But out of those, car. I’d like to go on a big ship, though!

Heidi: I’ll take you one day, sweetie!

Claudia: Yay!


28) Ever destroyed something out of blind rage?

Stasya: And how.

Kielo: Yes.

Claudia: Not really…

Heidi: Well, yes.


29) Any unusual things about you?

Stasya: I’m a Dhampir.

Kielo: There’s a vampire after me.

Stasya: No there isn’t. We went over this already.

Kielo: Oh. Well, no, then. Are you happy now?

Stasya: …no.

Claudia: Umm. NoIAmPerfectlyNormal!NORMAL!

Heidi: There’s some animal in me.


30) How much food/drink do you need a day?

Stasya: Not much.

Kielo: Not a lot, I need to stay in shape.

Claudia: I have to stand and run around all day for work, so I need quite a lot of energy.

Heidi: I don’t need much per se, but I do like a good meal.

Kielo: Ha haa, you said perse!

Heidi: …and your point is?

Kielo: That’s what you are.

Heidi: You’re not making any sense.

Stasya: …you’re such children.


31) Favorite place?

Stasya: I have to say London.

Kielo: In the sunlight.

Stasya: Oh blow me as well.

Claudia: At home with Heidi.

Heidi: At home with Claudia.

Kielo: Well if you two aren’t just the cutest thing ever. End sarcasm.

Heidi: Blow me, bitch.

Kashii: go home, all of you, before you kill each other. I need most of you alive.

Stasya: …most of us?

Kashii: Erm… go home!

Kielo: Going!

Stasya: Going!

Claudia: Going!

Heidi: Gone!

No comments: